Coconut Mallory Marina & Resort
- Key West, Florida
- 1445 South Roosevelt Blvd.
- Key West, Florida 33040
- Resort Property Office: (305) 292-0017
- Resort Fax: (305) 292-5698
- Owner Reservations: (877) 221-5215
- Reservations Fax: 757-310-6086
- (34) 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- (3) 1 Bedroom / 2 Bathrooms Lofts
- (2) 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathrooms
- (5) Studio / 1 Bathrooms
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- TVs, DVDs
- 2 Pools
- Private Balconies
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
The Coconut Mallory Marina & Resort in Key West, a 46-unit property, was purchase in 1998. This popular island destination is the site of the only living coral reef in the coastal regions of the United States. In addition to the spectacular marine life and water activities, other attractive features of Key West include natural fauna settings, numerous natural preserves and a variety of unique land animals.
There are a wide array of museums and attractions in Key West, including the Key West Aquarium, the Lighthouse Museum, the Audubon House and Gardens, and the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum. Also, don’t forget to take a Conch Tour Train for an informative narration about the area history throughout the old and new Key West.